11.06.2008

Meow , Purred the Kitty Cat...

...Just Cause She Could.

So, the day where all the world can dress like whores without judgement has came and passed. Isn't it a wonderful thing? For all the feminism that has came (and sometimes went) and all the strides and changes that women have went through. The rights we've achieved... so on and so forth... yadi yadi ya... Most of us still choose to let loose and let our inner sluts loose on Halloween.

Yup, I was one.

But! Not as slutty as I used to. This year I was a kitty cat, with more than 80% of my flesh covered up. As can be seen in the picture, I did good! Big whoop for growing up! Life is good, I guess? The Wifey came down too, it was a good time =D

On another note. I'm going to start taking pictures of my daily outfits (if and when I decide to not be lazy and actually dress up) to post up on here. Good idea? Maybe? =) Please feel free to comment so I know if I'm walking the streets dressed as a fool (or not!) I'm currently in love with the grandma/geek frumpy look. Oh so comfortable and not too shabby on the wallet either. My two favorite things combined, loves it!

On another, nother, note. I voted!

Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!

Be well Loves!

No comments: