9.25.2008

What's the motivation?!?

...To get out of bed each and every day?!?

I don't know about any of you, but some days it's a struggle just to lift the blankets! Is it really necessary to need a reason to get up? Whether it's to make rent, because you want those gorgeous shoes, or to feed your family, why can't we just get up for no other reason but to be happy?

Wouldn't it be nice?!?

To get up just because you want to and because it makes you happy? If only life were so carefree! But I know, like everyone else knows, that it isn't and you've got to do what you've got to do to make things happen. Like getting up every day and going to work, class or to take care of your household.

BUT,

I believe in doing things for happiness, not just money (well maybe not money all the time). My motivation to get up everyday is so that in the near future I can consecutively wake up feeling happy and fulfilled. Instead of dreading it because I'm stuck at a job that I passionately hate or in a situation that I can't get out of.

Well!

Moving on from Emo mode...



The Boyfriend was awesome. Being that I am an ultimate Sex & the City fan... and that we both work at Best Buy, he bought me the movie on Tuesday when it came out!!!
(insert ridiculous squealing and giggles) The special tin collector's edition! (Which was sold out when I came back to pick him up) *ahem* I'm ok now.

Now I've got to get ready to go pick up the police report (that's a story for later lol) and class!

This weeks PostSecret Faves :


LOL! I still LOVE seafood! Crawfish!


I miss my Baby Fox! =(

Be well loves!

Pictures taken from thecia.com and postsecret


1 comment:

MsAdorkable said...

LOL. When I saw the dog postcard on PostSecret earlier (I sill read every week), I pictured Fox lying on his back asleep. Silly boy. I miss him too.

Yay, I like reading your stuff so thanks for inviting me =)

I get up for the paycheck... but I am madly in love with my job--most days anyway haha.